Sewer Line Replacement & Repair in New Orleans, LA
Broken, Burst & Leaky Sewer Pipe Services in Metairie, North Shore & Beyond
Knowing whether a clogged drain is just a simple clog or a sign of an underlying sewer line problem is impossible for homeowners who don’t have specialized equipment.
The expert plumbers at Stuart Services provide reliable sewer line replacement and repair services in the New Orleans area. Our team has the expertise and tools to diagnose and resolve pipe issues, even when the problem is deeper and more complicated than a clogged drain.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Service
Many indicators of sewer line problems are similar to signs of other plumbing issues. However, there are a few ways you can know the issue you’re facing has to do with your sewer line:
- Multiple drains are backed up: When there’s a clog in several drains throughout your home, it’s a sign that there might be a sewer line clog that you can’t fix with a home drain cleaning. In these cases, hydro jetting is needed to blast through a sewer line clog.
- Sewage-like odors coming from your drains: If your drains smell foul, you might have a damaged sewer line pipe that’s reached the end of its service life and needs to be replaced.
- Standing water and sewage odors in your yard: If your sewer line breaks, you’ll see puddles of sewage on your lawn.
- Using one plumbing fixture causes a backup in another: If, for example, your bathtub backs up when a toilet is flushed, you might be experiencing the effects of a tree root infiltration clogging your sewer line pipes.
- Mold and mildew underneath carpeting: Your sewer line runs under your lawn and through your home’s foundation, so it’s possible to see signs of a slab leak through excess moisture in your floors.
Sewer Line Replacement in New Orleans
Our licensed plumbers have years of experience replacing sewer line pipes, so we’re ready to provide expert sewer line replacement services to Metairie, the North Shore, and surrounding communities.
Here’s how we approach sewer line services:
- We use top-of-the-line video camera inspection equipment to locate the source of your pipe issue.
- We discuss our findings and recommend a solution so that you’re informed before the work begins.
- With your approval, our team will dig trenches on either side of your sewer pipe to replace it with new, more durable piping.
We’ll do our best to minimize any damage to your yard during the process.
Sewer Line Repair vs. Replacement
When you call us, a Stuart Services plumber will arrive at your home with the skills and equipment needed to restore your plumbing system with expert sewer line services. Repair is likely a viable solution if you have sewer line clogs or small leaks.
However, the age and state of your piping can affect whether you need a repair or replacement, so we recommend opting for a replacement if:
- Your piping was installed before 1960.
- Your sewer pipes are made of outdated materials, such as clay, cast iron, and Orangeburg pipes.
- Tree roots infiltrated your sewer pipes.
- Your sewer pipes burst from shifting or settling soil or pipe corrosion.
Top-Rated Sewer Line Services for New Orleans Homeowners
NOLA homeowners trust Stuart Services to solve their sewer line service needs. Our team has served local families since 1956, and we’re honored to provide plumbing services that our neighbors can rely on.
No matter what sewer line or drain problem you’re facing, Stuart Services is ready to help.