Trusted Outlet Services in New Orleans, LA
Are you relying on power strips to get enough outlets for your electronics and appliances? Add more outlets to your living space with help from Stuart Services. We offer comprehensive outlet wiring, installation, and replacement services for homeowners in Louisiana.
You can expect prompt, friendly service and transparent pricing from our experienced electricians. With our A+ BBB rating and excellent reviews, it’s no wonder we’re New Orleans’ premier home service company!
At Stuart Services, we know you need conveniently placed outlets throughout your living space for all your electrical needs. As part of your outlet wiring services, your electrician will help you find the ideal location and placement for your new outlets. We can install all kinds of high-quality outlets, including:
- Standard outlets
- USB outlets
- AFCI outlets
- GFCI outlets
Our expert electricians will ensure your outlets are safe, functional, and strategically placed throughout your home.
Outlet Installation & Replacement
Outdated outlets can be dangerous and may damage your newer electronics. Most outlets will last around 15 to 25 years, so if your home was built more than 25 years ago, you likely need outlet replacement services.
Stuart Services can handle all of your outlet installation needs. Our team will ensure your household has reliable access to electricity with properly installed outlets. We’ll also ensure your family’s safety with ground fault protection for bathrooms and kitchens with new GFCI outlets.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Outlets
Determining when your outlets are no longer safe or functional can be difficult. If you spot any of the following issues, it’s time to schedule outlet replacement services with one of our professional electricians:
- Two-pronged outlets: If your older home has two-pronged outlets, you’ll need to replace them with the modern three-pronged version to include ground wires that protect you from current overloads.
- Damaged outlets: If your outlets are cracked or have visible signs of damage, they’re an electrical hazard and should be replaced immediately.
- Burnt outlets: If your outlet is hot to the touch or has scorch marks and discoloration, your outlet has likely sparked or blown out and will need to be replaced.
- Loose outlets: If plugs fall out of your outlet easily, your outlet may not be positioned correctly. This could interrupt the electrical connection and put you at risk of an electrical fire.
- Smoke or sparks: If your outlets are smoking or sparking, it’s important to cut power at the breaker box immediately and call for professional service.
Choose Stuart Services for Outlet Services in Louisiana
You can rely on Stuart Services for superior outlet services. Our locally owned company goes above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service and high-quality work for our neighbors in New Orleans.
You can also keep your home’s essential systems in tiptop shape with our Home Safety Plan — and enjoy priority service, discounts, and repair guarantees. We’re your one-stop shop for home services.