HVAC Services in New Orleans
Heating, Air Conditioning & Indoor Air Quality Services in Metairie, the North Shore & Beyond
Keeping your New Orleans home comfortable requires a hardworking and reliable HVAC system.
To keep your heating and cooling systems running well, count on the team at Stuart Services. Since 1956, our locally owned and operated business has helped NOLA homeowners care for their homes.
We’re committed to delivering top-quality service and craftsmanship, so you can trust our licensed, insured, and background-checked technicians. We always provide upfront pricing and service all brands for your convenience.
Air Conditioning Services
Staying cool despite the heat and humidity of the New Orleans summer is easy with Stuart Services. Our comprehensive air conditioning services will keep you cool and comfortable no matter how high the temperature climbs.
- Air conditioning repair: Let Stuart Services help if your air conditioner malfunctions or breaks down. From minor fixes to major repairs, you can count on our team of skilled professionals. Call for 24/7 emergency AC service!
- Air conditioning installation and replacement: Choosing a new air conditioner can be daunting for homeowners, but with help from our team, you can confidently make the right decision. We’ll size your unit to suit your home and install your new AC according to manufacturer specifications.
- Air conditioning maintenance: Annual tune-ups are necessary to keep your AC working well. You’ll benefit from fewer repairs, reduced risk of breakdowns, more efficient operation, lower energy bills, and more!
New Orleans Heating Services
Stuart Services can help you keep your home warm and cozy when the weather drops to cooler temperatures. We offer a full range of heating services to keep away the winter chill.
Our services include:
- Heating repair: If your furnace has a yellow pilot light or low airflow, our skilled technicians are ready to help you. We also offer 24/7 emergency heating repair to restore comfort and safety if your system breaks down.
- Heating installation and replacement: If your heating system is more than 10 years old and requires frequent and expensive repairs, it’s time to consider a furnace replacement. We install gas and electric furnaces and will help you choose the right system for your needs.
- Heating maintenance: Routine tune-ups will help you keep your furnace working well for the duration of its life span. The best time to schedule annual heating maintenance is in the fall before temperatures drop. We also offer HVAC maintenance plans.
Heat Pump Services
Heat pumps are a good option for many NOLA homeowners because of our milder weather. They work by using outdoor air to control the temperature in your home.
When heating your home, they pull the warmer outside air in and pump the cooler indoor air out. When cooling your home, the process works in reverse.
At Stuart Services, we can help you with all your heat pump service needs, including:
- Heat pump repair
- Heat pump installation and replacement
- Heat pump maintenance
Ductless Mini-Split Services
From garages and additions to your entire home, ductless mini-splits are a great option for personalized comfort zones. Because they don’t use ductwork to distribute heated or conditioned air, each zone of your home can be set to a different temperature.
Stuart Services’ ductless mini-split services include:
- Ductless mini-split repair
- Ductless mini-split installation and replacement
- Ductless mini-split maintenance
Indoor Air Quality Solutions for New Orleans Homes
Keeping the air inside your NOLA home clean is a necessity. Good indoor air quality improves allergies and other respiratory issues, overall health, and home comfort.
Turn to the indoor air quality experts at Stuart Services for clean, pure air. We install:
- Whole-home humidifiers: Dry air can cause dry skin, increase the risk of viruses, and worsen sleep. A whole-home humidifier can help you create a more comfortable home during dry winters.
- Whole-home dehumidifiers: Humid air is also uncomfortable. It increases the risk of mold and mildew and can make the air feel sticky. A whole-home dehumidifier can keep the moisture level in the optimal range, between 30% to 50%.
- UV germicidal air purifiers: The high-intensity ultraviolet light kills bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, and other airborne pollutants, so your home’s air is fresh and clean.
- HEPA filters: These high-quality filters capture more allergens and other irritants that circulate through the air in your home than standard 1-inch filters. They are a great option for anyone with allergies or other respiratory issues.
Smart Thermostat Installation
When you’re upgrading to a new, energy-efficient HVAC system, you need an energy-saving smart thermostat to maximize the benefits, such as:
- Maximized energy efficiency
- Zoned heating and cooling
- Mobile temperature control from your smart device
Stuart Services will help you choose the right model for your needs, expertly install your Wi-Fi thermostat, and show you all the features and how to use them.
Sign Up for the HVAC Home Safety Plan
New Orleans homeowners know that keeping their HVAC systems in top condition year-round begins with routine maintenance. At Stuart Services, we make your HVAC tune-ups easy with our HVAC Home Safety Plan.
As a plan member, you get:
- Twice-yearly HVAC system inspections
- Priority scheduling
- Discounted emergency service
- Extended warranties
- 10% off all services
- And more!
Contact Stuart Services for HVAC Services in New Orleans
At Stuart Services, we strive to provide unbeatable heating and air conditioning services that will give you complete peace of mind.
Whether you require HVAC repair, replacement, or maintenance, we’ve got you covered. Trust our team for:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Free estimates on replacements
- Service for all brands
- Upfront pricing
- Financing options
- And more
Choose Stuart Services for expert HVAC services in New Orleans. Contact us online or call 504-321-2079 today to schedule!