Home Electrical Panel Board Upgrades & Replacement Services in New Orleans
Your Local Electrician Since 1956
To ensure your home’s or business’s power needs are safely met, you can rely on the electrical experts at Stuart Services. From capacity upgrades to meet your greater electricity demands to installations and repairs on your panel board, we have the experience and expertise to help. We’ve been delighting our Metairie, New Orleans, and North Shore customers for over 60 years.
When you call Stuart Services for your panel board in New Orleans, you’ll be provided with a full per-job price in advance. Our upfront pricing allows you to make a fully informed decision before giving us the go-ahead to begin any work.
Need electrical panel board or circuit breaker services in New Orleans or the surrounding areas? Call 504-321-2079 today to schedule an appointment with Stuart Services!
Electrical Panel Board Services We Offer
One of the most common electrical issues faced by modern homeowners is outdated panel boards and wiring. Many older homes’ electrical systems were not designed to meet the electrical needs of today. Because of this, it might be necessary to upgrade or replace your outdated panel board or rewire your home. If your panel is experiencing frequent tripped breakers, feels hot, or smells like it’s burning, call us immediately for emergency service.
Stuart Services offers an array of panel board and rewiring services, including:
- Panel Upgrades & New Installations: If you have an older circuit breaker panel, it may be struggling to keep up with the demands placed on it by the many electrical appliances we have come to rely on in the 21st century. Stuart Services can determine if your current panel is able to meet your electrical demands. We can recommend and expertly install the most suitable upgrade to ensure you’re being provided with enough power to safely suit your electrical needs.
- Panel Repairs: If you’re noticing power supply problems with your electrical appliances or lighting, one of our expert electricians can inspect your panel to quickly diagnose the issue and perform any necessary repairs or upgrades.
- Capacity Upgrades: If you’ve recently added to your electrical usage by remodeling or purchasing more electrical equipment, you need to consider if your panel’s capacity has been breached. We can expertly assess your current supply and recommend/install any capacity upgrades to ensure you have enough reliable power to match your new electricity demands.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI): If you would like to completely minimize the risk of electrocution to your family, employees, customers, and clients, you should consider the benefits a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) provides. GFCI can automatically detect any power irregularities, which could cause electrocutions, and automatically shut down the system, keeping you and your family safe.
- Circuit Breaker Upgrades: Stuart Services can replace old fuse boxes with modern circuit breakers. This means you no longer have to go looking for a new fuse when an old one blows. Now all you need to do is flick a switch.
- Usage Monitors: A usage monitor is an ideal solution if you’re looking for ways to improve your energy efficiency and reduce your utility bill. With a usage monitor, you can precisely measure your current electrical usage, make changes to your electrical demands, and monitor the effect your efficiency improvements will have.
- Safety Inspections: If you’re currently selling or purchasing a property, it’s advisable to have an electrical safety inspection performed. Stuart Services can assess the electrics and wiring to determine if it currently meets all safety codes and if it’s likely to do so for the foreseeable future. If not, we can provide any recommendations or repairs deemed necessary.
Contact us today to learn more about our full range of electrical panel services, including panel upgrades, repairs, and installations.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Electrical Panel
Increased Electrical Capacity: Allows for higher electrical loads and accommodates modern appliances and electronics without overloading the system.
Enhanced Safety: Incorporates improved safety features, reducing the risk of electrical fires and shocks while ensuring compliance with current safety codes.
Accommodation for Modern Electronics & Appliances: Enables seamless integration of modern devices, ensuring your electrical panel meets the demands of contemporary technology and appliances.