Emergency Heating Repair in New Orleans, LA
24/7 Service When You Need Us Most in the Louisiana Northshore
If your heating system starts making a lot of noise, don’t just ignore it. While your unit will make some noise when it begins and ends a heating cycle, loud sounds from your heating system are one sign you need emergency heating repair.
Request emergency heating service by calling 504-321-2079 now!
Signs You Need Emergency Furnace Repair
While New Orleans winters are fairly mild, with lots of wind and rain, we still need to keep our families warm and safe. Signs you need emergency furnace repair include:
- A yellow pilot light: Your pilot light should be blue. A clogged air intake valve could cause a yellow or orange pilot light, which won’t be hot enough to sustain the flame. This could even lead to a carbon monoxide leak.
- Active carbon monoxide alerts: Carbon monoxide detectors save lives, so it’s always important to take an alert seriously. Your furnace could have a dirty flue pipe, causing a carbon monoxide leak and potentially carbon monoxide poisoning.
- No warm air from vents: If your heating system is running but not blowing hot air, then there’s clearly a problem in your system. Check your thermostat setting and air filter first.
- System breakdown: If your furnace doesn’t turn on at all, it can be dangerous to be without heat for extended periods. If the issue persists, you could have issues with any key system components.
Call 504-321-2079 for emergency heating repair today!
Common Causes of Heating System Breakdowns
Sometimes breakdowns happen, but routine heating maintenance will help reduce the need for emergency repairs. Often heating system breakdowns are caused by:
- A broken fan motor
- An old flame sensor
- A tripped circuit breaker
- A dirty burner
- Fuel supply or ignition issues
- A malfunctioning thermostat
- A clogged air filter
- A clogged condensate drain
- A faulty pilot light
- A dirty gas valve
Don’t worry. The trained and experienced professionals at Stuart Services will diagnose and repair your heating system quickly and efficiently.
Should I Repair or Replace My Heating System?
It’s likely more beneficial to repair your heating system if:
- Your system is less than 10 years old.
- Your system is still under warranty.
- The repair costs are relatively low.
It may be time to replace your heating system with a new, more efficient model if:
- Your system has had multiple breakdowns in the past year or two.
- Your system is more than 15 years old.
- The cost of repairs is more than half the cost of a new system.
If you’re unsure if heating repair or replacement is right for you, the experts at Stuart Services are ready to discuss your options.
Choose Stuart Services for Emergency Heating Repairs
Don’t be left in the cold without reliable heat! Turn to Stuart Services for dependable HVAC services in New Orleans.
Whether you schedule routine service or need an emergency repair, we deliver exceptional customer service and quality craftmanship 24/7!