Electrical Services in New Orleans, LA
Serving Local Families in Metairie, the North Shore & Surrounding Areas Since 1956
When it comes to powering essential appliances, tools, and electronics, it’s important to have an electrical system that you can count on in your New Orleans home. If you need electrical repairs, upgrades, or installations to bring your electrical system up to par, don’t try to do it yourself — contact a licensed professional.
Home electrical systems contain dangerous voltages that can cause injury or death. Plus, without the specialized knowledge of a professional electrician, it’s easy to make mistakes that increase the risk of fire or electrocution.
When you need expert electrical help, choose our team at Stuart Services. We have been serving New Orleans, Metairie, Harahan, River Ridge, and the rest of the North Shore area since 1956.
Our company is family-owned and -operated, and we feature emergency service, upfront pricing, and guaranteed workmanship. Our skilled, licensed electricians are here to help with all your electrical needs, and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Electrical Panel Upgrades & Rewiring in New Orleans
Your New Orleans home’s main electrical panel dictates how much power you can safely use.
If you want to add high-current devices like electric water heaters, electric vehicle chargers, washing machines, and dryers to your home’s electrical system, you may need an electrical panel upgrade or heavy-up.
At Stuart Services, we offer several electrical panel upgrade and rewiring services, including:
- Electrical panel installation and upgrades: If your home has a 150-amp electrical panel or lower, upgrading to a 200- or 400-amp electrical panel can give you the power you need to run modern electrical devices.
- Electrical panel repair: Our experts can offer fast, professional repairs if your electrical panel has problems like faulty circuit breakers or loose wiring.
- Circuit breaker upgrades: Our experts can make your electrical system safer and more reliable by replacing fuse boxes with modern circuit breaker systems.
- GFCI outlet installation: Add ground fault protection to bathrooms and kitchens with GFCI outlets.
- Whole-home surge protector installation: Protect your valuable appliances and electronics from electrical surges with a whole-home surge protector.
No Power or Partial Power Restoration for New Orleans Homes
If your home has lost power, but neighboring homes are unaffected, call our licensed electricians at Stuart Services for help as soon as possible.
We offer emergency electrical repair services throughout New Orleans, and our team can repair problems in your home’s wiring quickly while preventing further damage. We also offer electrical code corrections to keep your home safe.
Some indications that you need an emergency electrician include:
- Breakers that trip repeatedly
- Lights that dim, flicker, or blink often
- Arcing or sparking at outlets, wires, or breakers
- Warm outlets or the smell of smoke and burning plastic
Generator Installation & Repair in the New Orleans Area
Long power outages can mean necessary discomfort and throwing out perishable foods. Consider a standby or whole-home generator to provide the power you need for heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, cooking, and medical devices during an emergency.
Both turn on automatically when power is lost, but standby generators power only your most important circuits, while whole-home generators can supply power for your entire home.
At Stuart Services, we install and service both types, and our generator services include:
- Generator installation: Our experts can recommend the best generator for your needs, install it, add the transfer switch, and ensure everything works correctly.
- Generator repair: If there is ever a problem with your generator, our experts can respond quickly and provide repairs that resolve the root cause of the issue.
- Generator maintenance: Our skilled team can provide all the maintenance your generator needs to stay reliable, from oil and filter changes to battery and ignition system maintenance.
New Orleans Lighting Installation & Repair
Give your home the brilliant, functional lighting you need for everyday tasks. At Stuart Services, we install and repair a variety of lighting fixture types, including:
- Outdoor lighting
- Security lighting
- LED lighting
- Recessed lighting
- Interior lighting
We can also install dimmer switches so you can adjust the ambiance of different rooms for a nice dinner at home or a movie night with the family.
Ceiling Fan Repair for New Orleans Homeowners
Would you like to save energy and make your home more comfortable year-round? Consider having your ceiling fan repaired to distribute the conditioned air in your home more evenly.
At Stuart Services, we repair ceiling fans as well as other ventilation equipment, including:
- Bathroom fans
- Kitchen exhaust fans
- Ventilation fans
- Attic fans
Improper care of ventilation fans could lead to moisture and condensation problems or poor indoor air quality.
Full-Service Electrical Installation & Replacement in the New Orleans Area
Do you have faulty outlets? Need a new circuit or electrical device installed? Talk to our dedicated, trustworthy electricians at Stuart Services.
We offer a variety of electrical installation and repair services in the New Orleans area, including:
- Outlet wiring and replacements
- Dedicated appliance circuits
- Smart home device installations
- Electric car charger installations
- Thermostat installations
- Pool and hot tub wiring
- And more!
Join Our Electrical Home Safety Plan
We can also help you keep your family safe with our Electrical Home Safety Plan.
Our experts will schedule an annual safety inspection when it’s convenient for you. This includes your:
- Electrical panel
- Surge protectors
- Life safety equipment
Additionally, you’ll benefit from priority scheduling and special discounts!
Trust Stuart Services for Professional Electrical Services in New Orleans
At Stuart Services, we’ve served the New Orleans area for over 65 years. We have the experience, equipment, and training to help with all your home electrical needs.
As a family-owned company, we offer only the best customer service experience through:
- Upfront pricing
- Comprehensive solutions for all your electrical problems
- Energy-saving and electrical safety tips
- Fully stocked service vehicles for emergency electrical repairs