HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Services in Eden Isle, LA
Your comfort is one of the keys to your quality of life, so Stuart Services takes it seriously. As a one-stop shop for all your comfort requirements, we repair, install, and maintain your entire infrastructure, including your HVAC systems, plumbing, and electrical services. Our technicians are familiar with local codes and grid considerations. We have more than six decades of service excellence behind us, and we’ve achieved it by putting our clients first.
Eden Isle Heating Services
Louisiana’s winters might be short, but that doesn’t make them any warmer. Your heating system is a necessary part of your winter comfort, and that’s what Stuart Services handles best. We offer:
- Emergency heating repair, so if your system is short-cycling, leaking, or failing to achieve the set thermostat temperature, we can resolve the issue.
- Heating installation and replacement to suit your budget, efficiency goals, and home size. We expertly install and replace gas furnaces, electric furnaces, and heat pumps.
- Preventative heating maintenance to extend your furnace or heat pump’s service life. Your system needs an annual tune-up to operate optimally.
AC Services in the Eden Isle Area
You need reliable air conditioning to escape hot and muggy Louisiana summers. At Stuart Services, our AC services include:
- Emergency air conditioning repair: Our team performs urgent repairs when you need them most. If you have a refrigerant leak or a short-cycling unit, we’ll arrive quickly to diagnose and resolve the issue.
- Air conditioning installation and replacement: If your AC has reached the end of its service life, a replacement will raise your energy efficiency and provide better climate control. We’ll accurately size and install your air conditioner to restore cooling comfort.
- Air conditioning maintenance: Annual maintenance will extend your AC’s service life, but if you use a heat pump or ductless mini-split for winter and summer, we suggest biannual tune-ups.
Plumbing Services for Eden Isle Homes
Our multi-talented plumbing team offers a full gamut of services, including:
- Water heater repair, replacement, and maintenance
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Drain cleaning
- Hydro jetting
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Plumbing fixture repair and replacement
- Gas line repair and replacement
- Whole-home repiping
- Water line repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater repair, replacement, and maintenance
Signs You Need Emergency Plumbing Repair
When it comes to plumbing, a stitch in time really does save nine. Resolve problems early and prevent catastrophic damage and lengthy service disruptions.
You need emergency plumbing repair if:
- Your pipes are frozen or burst.
- Your water heater is leaking.
- You smell sewage or rotten eggs inside your home.
- You notice water damage or mold on walls or ceilings.
Plumbing Fixture Repair & Replacement
No plumbing job is too small for Stuart Services, so if you need service for bathroom or kitchen fixtures, don’t hesitate to contact our team. We repair, install, and replace:
- Garbage disposals
If you’re upgrading your bathroom for extra mobility, our ADA-friendly upgrades will provide easy wheelchair access.
Electrical Services in Eden Isle & Surrounding Areas
It’s tempting to take the DIY route when an outlet breaks down or your lights flicker. While it might seem more affordable to haul out your tools, your handyman skills can cost you dearly when a fire breaks out or you damage the wiring.
Instead of taking unnecessary risks, choose Stuart Services to deliver exceptional results. We offer:
- Emergency electrical repair
- Electrical panel upgrades and rewiring
- Ceiling fan repair and installation
- Lighting repair and installation
- Generator repair, replacement, and maintenance
Why Choose Stuart Services?
Stuart Services has delivered outstanding results since 1956. We do everything we can to ensure every system in your home operates smoothly and as expected.
We even created our Home Safety Plans for HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems that cover all the annual inspections and tune-ups required to keep you safe.