Home Safety Plan
Enjoy Easier Plumbing, Heating, AC & Electrical Maintenance in New Orleans
One of the best ways to ensure that your home’s comfort systems are working optimally all year is to schedule routine maintenance services. An annual inspection and tune-up can help you avoid costly breakdowns and save you money on your monthly bills. Studies have shown that regularly serviced heating and cooling equipment can reduce the likelihood of system breakdowns by up to 90%, as well as lower utility bills by up to 30%!
Here at Stuart Services, we make plumbing, HVAC, and electrical maintenance in New Orleans easier and more convenient than ever with our Home Safety Inspection Plan. Members enjoy routine system maintenance, plus priority scheduling, exclusive discounts, repair guarantees, and more!
Learn more about our Home Safety Inspection Plan when you call 504-321-2079 or contact us online!
Monthly Service Plans
HVAC System – $17.99/mo
- Two annual high-performance tune-up & cleanings – one heating & one cooling – that reduce mechanical breakdowns by up to 90% and lower utilities by 30%. $650 Value
Electrical System – $9.99/mo
- Annual assessment of main service, surge protection, & life safety devices to alert you of hazardous or life threatening issues. $345 Value
Tankless Water Heater – $17.99/mo
- Annual maintenance including descaling & cleaning to flush mineral deposits, increase the lifespan of the unit, & lower utilities by up to 35%. $325 Value
Plumbing System – $9.99/mo
- Annual assessment of piping, water heater, & sewer to alert you of unknown leaks or potential issues before they become disruptive emergencies. $345 Value
What Is Included in the Home Safety Plan?
Your safety, comfort, and peace of mind are our top priorities. Because of this, our Home Safety Inspection Plan makes heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical maintenance in New Orleans and the surrounding areas a breeze!
The Home Safety Inspection Plan includes maintenance services for:
- Central AC/Heating Systems: Enjoy two comprehensive system inspections and high-performance tune-ups a year, generally once in the spring and once in the fall.
- Electrical System: We offer one electrical inspection a year, scheduled at a time that’s convenient for you. We’ll take a look at your home’s entire electrical system, including main service, surge protectors, and life safety devices.
- Air & Liquid Cooled Generators: Our plan includes one inspection a year, scheduled at any time that works for you before hurricane season. The inspection includes a complete assessment of your system, along with air and oil filter replacement and oil and spark plug replacement.
- Plumbing System: Enjoy one plumbing inspection a year, scheduled at any time you’d like. The inspection includes a complete assessment of your home’s plumbing system, including your water heater, pipes, and more, as well as minor adjustments, as needed.
Members also enjoy:
- A 100% customer satisfaction guarantee – If you’re not fully satisfied with our work, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll do everything we can to make it right!
- Video Inspections $345 Value – Rest easy knowing that if your sewer is draining slowly, or not at all, just call! We’ll stop by and perform a full video inspection and show you exactly what’s going on!
- Refrigerant Check-up $177 value – If your AC isn’t cooling or goes out completely, let us know! We’ll check your refrigerant pressures for you at no additional charge!
- Exclusive Seasonal Coupons – Each season you will gain access to exclusive, member only coupons designed to save you up to $1000 on equipment replacement!
- Validation of all Stuart Services warranties and guarantees – Regular maintenance validates all our guarantees, including our money-back guarantee, no lemons guarantee, comfort guarantee, parts and labor guarantee, and repair guarantee.
- $50 off emergency service – Members only pay the standard rate for emergency services, plus discounted emergency dispatch fees (fees and services by third parties are excluded).
- Extra warranties and 10% off all services – Members enjoy extended, two-year warranties on repairs, plus they only have to pay the value rate for any service call, including plumbing, heating, AC, and electrical (excludes whole-home generators and installations).
- Priority scheduling – Members jump to the front of the line for both regular and emergency service calls. This means your appointment will be moved in front of others for faster service.
- Service from a trusted and experienced professional – Our technicians are highly trained to ensure that they provide the very best repairs and service. Plus, they are trained to take care of you and your home. All our techs are background-checked and drug-tested.
With every inspection and/or tune-up service, we’ll provide you with a complete report of our findings. Our technicians will then provide you with honest, professional recommendations for repairs, replacements, or additional service.
Learn more about our Home Safety Inspection Plan and how you can start enjoying the benefits of regular heating, AC, plumbing, and electrical maintenance in New Orleans, Metairie, Northshore, and beyond—call us or contact us online today!
Note: Stuart Services performs our inspections with the fullest intent to expose all possible hazards and code violations. However, due to concealed walls and spaces in your home and/or conditions which may not be evident at the time of this inspection, Stuart Services makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the condition of your home’s systems. Any repairs and/or upgrades that we may suggest are strictly the responsibility of the owner. Recognize that aged and deteriorated fixtures, equipment, appurtenances, plumbing, and wiring may no longer be serviceable and Stuart Services is not liable for any damage to those items as a result of conventional repair efforts. CODE ENFORCEMENT directives issued on existing installations or installations by others are NOT the responsibility of Stuart Services.