HVAC Contractor, Electrician & Plumber in Metairie LA
High-Quality Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC Repair, Installation, Maintenance & More
When it comes to servicing your most essential home appliances, you need a team you can truly trust. As the most recognized and trusted name in the area, Stuart Services is your go-to team for all things home comfort.
Our Comprehensive Range of Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC Services Include:
- AC repairs
- AC installations
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Heat pumps
- HVAC maintenance
- Ductless mini-splits
- Energy efficiency
- Home zoning
- Indoor air quality
- Emergency electrical repairs
- Panel boards and rewiring
- Surge protection
- Drain cleaning
- Gas lines
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Slab leaks
- Piping and repiping
- Hydro jetting
- Water lines
No job is too big or too small for our experienced electricians, plumbers, and HVAC contractors in Metairie to take on. Simply give us a call, and we will handle the rest.
Signs Something Is Wrong with Your Air Conditioning Unit
Is there anything worse than being left with a completely broken AC in the middle of a heatwave? We don’t think so either. In order to avoid a system breakdown, you need to keep a close eye on your air conditioner and bring in an HVAC contractor in Metairie as soon as you notice something might be wrong. Ignoring even the smallest of problems can contribute to costly repairs and premature system failure.
You Need to Schedule an AC Inspection If:
- Your AC is blowing hot air
- Your energy bills are through the roof
- Your home is extra dusty
- Your outside AC unit is leaking or frozen
- The air coming from your vents smells odd
- Your AC is making loud noises
- Your airflow is weak or uneven
- Your AC runs constantly
- Your AC turns on and off frequently
- Some areas of your home are much cooler than others
- The temperature in your home never matches the temperature set on the thermostat
No matter the problem you are experiencing, Stuart Services has a solution. Our HVAC contractors in Metairie are here to carefully inspect your system, determine the exact cause of the problem, and explain your options to you.
Can I Handle Electrical Repairs Myself?
Do-it-yourself projects can be a lot of fun, but when it comes to electrical work, you need to bring in the professionals. Mishandling an electrical system can result in damaged or destroyed appliances, electrical shock, a fire, or an explosion. Instead of putting yourself, your family, and your home at risk, turn to a trusted electrician in Metairie that can get the job done safely and effectively.
Contact an Electrician in Metairie If:
- Your lights are flickering or dimming
- You rely on a lot of extension cords and power strips
- Your circuit breaker trips often
- Your outlets or switches are hot to the touch
- Your outlet sparks
- You can hear buzzing sounds in the walls
- You have a light switch that doesn’t turn anything on
- You get shocked when you touch an outlet, switch, or appliance
Electrical systems are complex and dangerous. If you are experiencing electrical problems of any kind, reach out to our highly trained electricians in Metairie, LA. We are fully up to date in all of the latest safety procedures and regulations and we have the experience and equipment necessary to handle any repair, replacement, or installation you may need.
5 Signs of a Hidden Leak
Hidden plumbing leaks can cause extensive damage to your home and leave you with a ton of expensive repairs and replacements. The best way to protect your home is to become aware of the signs of a hidden plumbing leak.
You May Have a Leak if You Notice:
- Mold or mildew anywhere in your home
- Excessive humidity
- An increase in pest activity
- Water spots on your ceiling
- Bubbling paint or wallpaper
- Unexplained puddles of water
- An unexpected spike in water bills
- Stale, musty odors
- Water damaged flooring
- Low water pressure
- The sound of running water when no appliances are in use
If you believe you have a hidden leak, call our trusted plumbers in Metairie right away. Using advanced camera technology, we can find the source of the leak and implement a reliable repair in no time at all.
Why Customers Prefer Our HVAC Contractor, Electricians & Plumbers in Metairie
When it comes to taking care of your home and keeping your family safe and comfortable, Stuart Services never cuts corners. We always adhere to the highest standards in customer services and workmanship, which is why you can always count on us to get the job done right the first time.
When You Choose Stuart Services in Metairie, You Can Expect:
- Professional, friendly service
- Clean and tidy work
- Upfront, honest pricing
- Excellent communication
- Sound solutions
- 100% satisfaction
Our fully licensed and insured technicians are backed by 60+ years of service experience, so you can bet that we know a thing or two about how to take care of your home. For all of your plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services in Metairie, turn to Stuart Services.
Receive prompt & dependable service with our HVAC contractors, plumbers & electricians in Metairie, LA, by calling (888) 650-5655 or submitting a contact form online today!