Metairie Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Services
Taking Care of Your Every Home Comfort Need Since 1956
When it comes to servicing your most essential home appliances, you need a team you can truly trust. As the most recognized and trusted name in the area, Stuart Services is your go-to team for all things home comfort. We understand that a smooth-running home makes for a happy family, which is why we are committed to offering the highest-quality heating, air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing services in Metairie.
Our services include:
- AC repairs
- AC installations
- Heater repairs
- Heater installations
- Heat pumps
- HVAC maintenance
- Ductless mini-splits
- Energy efficiency
- Home zoning
- Indoor air quality
- Emergency electrical repairs
- Panel boards and rewiring
- Surge protection
- Drain cleaning
- Gas lines
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Slab leaks
- Piping and repiping
- Hydro jetting
- Water lines
No job is too big or too small for our technicians to take on. Simply give us a call, and we will handle the rest.
Schedule service with our skilled technicians by calling (888) 650-5655.
Signs Something Is Wrong with Your AC
Is there anything worse than being left with a completely broken AC in the middle of a heatwave? We don’t think so either. In order to avoid a system breakdown, you need to keep a close eye on your air conditioner and bring in a technician as soon as you notice something might be wrong. Ignoring even the smallest of problems can contribute to costly repairs and premature system failure.
You need to schedule an AC inspection if:
- Your AC is blowing hot air
- The temperature in your home never matches the temperature set on the thermostat
- Your energy bills are through the roof
- Your home is extra dusty
- Your outside AC unit is leaking or frozen
- The air coming from your vents smells odd
- Your AC is making loud noises
- Your airflow is weak or uneven
- Your AC runs constantly
- Your AC turns on and off frequently
- Some areas of your home are much cooler than others
No matter the problem you are experiencing, Stuart Services has a solution. Our Metairie air conditioning and heating experts are here to carefully inspect your system, determine the exact cause of the problem, and explain your options to you.
Can I Handle Electrical Repairs Myself?
Do-it-yourself projects can be a lot of fun, but when it comes to electrical work, you need to bring in the professionals. Mishandling an electrical system can result in damaged or destroyed appliances, electrical shock, a fire, or an explosion. Instead of putting yourself, your family, and your home at risk, turn to a team that can get the job done safely and effectively.
You need to call an electrician if:
- Your lights are flickering or dimming
- You rely on a lot of extension cords and power strips
- Your circuit breaker trips often
- Your outlets or switches are hot to the touch
- Your outlet sparks
- You can hear buzzing sounds in the walls
- You have a light switch that doesn’t turn anything on
- You get shocked when you touch an outlet, switch, or appliance
Electrical systems are complex and dangerous. If you are experiencing electrical problems of any kind, reach out to our Metairie electricians. We are fully up to date in all of the latest safety procedures and regulations and we have the experience and equipment necessary to handle any repair, replacement, or installation you may need.
5 Signs of a Hidden Leak
Hidden plumbing leaks can cause extensive damage to your home and leave you with a ton of expensive repairs and replacements. The best way to protect your home is to become aware of the signs of a hidden plumbing leak.
- Mold or mildew anywhere in your home
- Excessive humidity
- An increase in pest activity
- Water spots on your ceiling
- Bubbling paint or wallpaper
- Unexplained puddles of water
- An unexpected spike in water bills
- Stale, musty odors
- Water damaged flooring
- Low water pressure
- The sound of running water when no appliances are in use
If you believe you have a hidden leak, call our Metairie plumbers right away. Using advanced camera technology, we can find the source of the leak and implement a reliable repair in no time at all.
Why Choose Stuart Services?
When it comes to taking care of your home and keeping your family safe and comfortable, Stuart Services never cuts corners. We always adhere to the highest standards in customer services and workmanship, which is why you can always count on us to get the job done right the first time.
When you choose Stuart Services, you can expect:
- Professional, friendly service
- Clean and tidy work
- Upfront, honest pricing
- Excellent communication
- Sound solutions
- 100% satisfaction
Our fully licensed and insured technicians are backed by 60+ years of service experience, so you can bet that we know a thing or two about how to take care of your home. For all of your plumbing, heating, AC, and electrical services in Metairie, turn to Stuart Services.