New Orleans AC Installation
Professional AC Replacement in Metairie, North Shore & Beyond
Need an air conditioning system installation in the New Orleans-Metairie metro or North Shore area? Call Stuart Services! We will conduct a thorough analysis of your home’s air duct and ventilation systems to ensure your air conditioning installation is as efficient as possible. Our team of NATE-certified (North American Technician Excellence) professionals run an analysis on your home’s size, insulation, build, and other variables to produce an accurate report to determine the best air conditioning system for your needs. Our New Orleans air conditioning team install a variety of cooling systems, including central AC and ductless mini-splits, from a range of reputable manufacturers.
Why Proper AC Unit Sizing Matters
New Orleanians know it’s not just the heat but also the humidity that is unbearable. Therefore, your home’s air conditioner must remove heat and humidity. When it comes to air conditioning installation, Stuart Services knows bigger is not always better. Properly sizing your home’s comfort system is crucial.
Dangers of an Incorrectly Sized Air Conditioner:
- If your home’s air conditioning system is too large or has too much capacity, it will not run long enough to remove excess humidity.
- If the system is too small and the unit never fully cools your home, it will run continuously, costing you money and energy.
The same goes for your home’s heating system—finding the right size system is vital to enjoying year-round comfort and cost savings.
How Long Do Central AC Units Last?
Typically, the average central AC unit should last 15 years before a replacement needs to be considered. However, this lifespan can be affected by the level of maintenance the system has received, if necessary repairs were dealt with, and if the initial installation was done properly. If you are uncertain if it’s time for a new air conditioner, be on the lookout for the following signs.
How Do You Know If You Need a New AC?
- Your system requires repeated or constant repairs
- The cost of the repair is far greater than the cost of a new unit
- Your utility bills have risen significantly
- The overall comfort and humidity levels in your home have drastically changed
- Your unit still uses R-22 Freon
- The system has seen a drop in energy efficiency
- Your air conditioner is leaking refrigerant
- The unit is producing unusual and loud noises when running
- Your system struggles to turn on
If you have noticed any of the above issues, give our team of New Orleans AC installation experts a call right away. We will be able to diagnose the problem and determine if a replacement is truly necessary. If so, we can walk you through the process to ensure you select the best air conditioner for your cooling needs.
Prevent Breakdowns by Investing in Our AC Maintenance Program
Let Stuart Services’ Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan save you money and keep your home’s comfort systems operating safely at peak levels.
Regular Maintenance of Your Air Conditioning System Can:
- Save energy costs
- Improve performance
- Extend the life of your system
- Prevent costly breakdowns by as much as 90%.
Benefits of Choosing Our Team for Your AC Replacement Needs
Our New Orleans AC replacement team will follow up with you to ensure your air conditioning unit is running to your satisfaction and installed right the first time, every time!
Satisfaction Guarantee & Warranty
- Money Back Guarantee: Stuart Services guarantees your 100% satisfaction or we’ll make it right at no additional cost to you. If we can’t, we’ll cheerfully refund your money.
- 10 Year Parts & Labor: With every premium system, you get Stuart’s full 10 years Parts and Labor Warranty at no additional cost to you.
Looking for reliable air conditioning installation in New Orleans, Metairie, or the surrounding areas? Call Stuart Services now or send us a message online!
We are fully licensed and insured, so you know you're in safe hands from start to finish!
Locally Owned & Operated
We're a local business so we know the area, we love the area, and are proud to serve New Orleans.
Clean & Tidy Work
Our technicians make sure to leave your home as clean and tidy as it was when we arrived.
We're committed to honest service and that starts with honest pricing. You will pay the quoted price, guaranteed.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
We will provide you with the highest level of service, so you're more than satisfied.
60+ Years of Experience
Stuart Services has been proudly serving New Orleans since 1956. Our team has the knowledge & experience your home needs.