HVAC Contractor, Electrician & Plumber in Covington, LA
Top-Notch Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC Repair, Installation & Maintenance Since 1956
Save time, money, and stress when you leave your home service needs to Stuart Services. For more than 60 years, we’ve been the area’s trusted name for all things HVAC, electrical, and plumbing in Covington, LA, and the surrounding areas.
All of our services are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we also offer warranties for your peace of mind.
Trusted & Reliable Plumbers You Can Count On
Choosing a plumber in Covington means finding the right combination of reliability, workmanship, and value. With Stuart Services, you get all three! We provide plumbing services to residential and commercial customers in the area. Call us today to request a quote and schedule your service appointment.
Our Covington plumbers are available for 24-hour emergency repair, installation & maintenance of:
- Water Heaters
- Garbage disposals
- Gas lines
Expertly Resolving All Your Drain Needs
When Should You Call a Plumber for a Clogged Drain?
- If multiple drains throughout your home are clogged
- If you smell a sewage-like odor from your drains
- If your toilet is backing up or overflowing
- If your sink, shower, tub, or toilet are taking longer to fully drain
- If the same drain continues to clog
- If your water pressure has dropped
- If your drains begin to make a gurgling noise
- If water starts backing up in your sinks or showers
Need an Electrician in Covington?
Some projects are great for the weekend do-it-yourselfer… but electrical work is not one of them. Trying to attempt an electrical repair on your own can be a safety hazard, running the risk of electrical shock, a fire, and even electrocution. So, when your electrical system starts to act up, be sure to call in a qualified electrician.
What Constitutes an Electrical Emergency?
- If your power goes out
- If you see smoke or sparks from an outlet
- If your circuits have overloaded
- If your light switches or outlets are hot to the touch
- If there are scorch or burn marks on your electrical panel
- If you hear buzzing from your outlets
- If your wiring is visibly damaged or frayed
- If you smell a burning-like odor near your outlets
- If your lights continually flicker
- If your circuit breaker constantly trips
For safe, complete, and correct electrical repairs, installations, and inspections, leave the job to our highly trained electricians in Covington. From ceiling fans and lighting to whole-home surge protection and panel upgrades, we handle it all. We can also install and maintain standby generators so that your home is ready in the event of a power failure. Out of respect for you and your property, we take care to work neatly and tidily because we value your business and want to earn your trust for life.
Does Your Air Conditioner Need to Be Serviced?
When your AC unit begins exhibiting signs of a problem, such as noisy operation or changes in airflow, it's important you request assistance with our HVAC contractors in Covington right away to avoid any additional issues. Our air conditioning experts will be able to inspect your system, identify the problem, as well as the necessary solution, whether that be a repair or replacement.
What Causes an AC to Break Down?
- Faulty or incorrectly set thermostat
- Clogged air filters
- Refrigerant leak
- Dirty or frozen evaporator coil
- Damaged capacitor
- Dirty condenser coils
- Obstructed drainage line
- Incorrectly sized air conditioner
- Broken or damaged ductwork
- Neglected tune-ups and regular maintenance
- General wear-and-tear
Your AC system is critical to the comfort of your home, so when it needs service, don't take chances with an unlicensed technician. Make sure to choose only qualified HVAC contractors who prioritize quality workmanship and your complete satisfaction.
At Stuart Services, our team of professionals provide expert air conditioning repairs, replacements, new installations, and maintenance services to keep your home or business comfortable. We're available 24/7 for emergency AC repair in Covington for your convenience. As always, our pricing is upfront and honest so you're not left with any surprises.
Covington Heater Repair & Maintenance
Make sure your furnace, heat pump, or other heating system is ready for cold weather with Stuart Services! Our Covington heating repair team is prompt, professional, and equipped to handle all types of home heating issues.
Schedule heater repair in Covington if you experience any of the following problems:
- Pilot light won't stay lit
- Heater blowing cold air
- Unusual smells (burning plastic, ozone, rotten eggs, etc.)
- Heater won't turn on
- Heater constantly turns on and off and your home still isn't warm enough